- Charity Events
- Social Gatherings
Special Event Insurance
The Liberty United Insurance Services Inc. liability program has been structured to meet the needs of special events big and small. We have specifically tailored programs in place that offer the coverage you need to keep your business protected. Our programs are available for one-day special events, annual policies, and anything in between. While many event holders are accustomed to acquiring insurance on a solo basis, Liberty United Insurance Services Inc. also offers the convenience of group policies. For events with multiple vendors or performers, our group policies help save time and money while still offering the same world-class protection and customer service we are known for.
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Coverage Includes Suits Arising Out Of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Products liability coverage (completed operations)
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities necessary to conduct activities
- Ownership, use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal punishment